Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bansky's Art

   1.My first reaction was one of amazement. This art is really unique and I LOVE it. It is almost as if he is telling us that life isn't something you always have to take so seriously. His art is light and happy.
   2.In my opinion graffiti is definitely art. It is actually quite difficult to do. I believe that people question whether it is art or not because of how we define art. It is quite different from other genres of art. But, in my opinion, it is a very unique, interesting, and beautiful form of art .
When an artist has a different name, it creates mystery and intrigue to their art.
   3. It is very important to display your talent to other people. Talents are meant to be shared and not concealed. What is the point of being a magnificent artist if people will never see or enjoy your work? I don't think there are any limits when it comes to showing your creativity in public. My favorite bit of artwork by Bansky is below.








No comments:

Post a Comment